To Our Valued Clients,
The doctors and team at Wyomissing Animal Hospital will continue to provide care to our patients during the COVID-19 pandemic. We are implementing new policies to protect the health of our staff and our clients. As recommended by the CDC, we will limit the number of people entering the hospital to maintain social distancing practices.
- When you arrive for your appointment, please check in with the team member located at the station set up outside the front door entrance. After checking in, a team member will escort your pet into the office. After examining your pet, the doctor will give you a call to discuss the treatment plan. After medical treatment is provided, your pet will be returned to you by a team member. For your convenience, we can collect payment at your vehicle.
- If you are coughing or unwell, please have someone else bring your pet to the hospital or call us to discuss another plan if that isn’t an option for you.
- A reminder to bring your cat in a cat carrier and your dog on a leash to allow us to escort your pet inside safely
- Exceptions may be made to allow you to enter the hospital in some circumstances.
- Please call us to discuss our appointment availability; staff will remain onsite to offer assistance or direction during our regular hospital hours.
Surgery & Dentals:
We will continue to provide our surgical and dental services as scheduled.
Please talk with us about visitation if your pet is hospitalized. We will determine a plan on a case by case basis.
Medication & Food Refills:
Please continue to offer 48 hours’ notice for medication or prescription food refills. When arriving to pick up your pet’s medication or food, check in with the team member at the station outside the front door entrance.
Other Preventative Safety Measures We are Taking:
We are frequently wiping down all high touch surfaces and common areas with disinfectants. Team members are washing their hands for at least 20 seconds between each patient and wearing gloves to handle all patients. Although we’d like to, our team won’t be shaking hands with anyone.
For after hour emergencies, we recommend:
Berks Animal Emergency & Referral Service, Hope Veterinary Specialists, Metropolitan Veterinary Associates, Veterinary Referral Center, or Valley Central.
Pet Care Hours:
On Saturday, 3/28/20, we are seeing patients by appointment starting at 9am.
On Sunday, 3/29/20, we are seeing sick or urgent patients by appointment from 9am–11am. Our front door will remain locked; please ring the door bell on the employee entrance. If you are standing at our main entrance, the employee entrance is the last door to your right. After you ring the bell, you can wait for a team member to assist you at your car.
Please plan to pick up prescription medications or food refills Monday-Friday.
Call us to schedule a curbside pick-up time. We will remain flexible for
clients who are not able to make those specific times work.
If you have any questions or concerns, we are here for you and will happily assist.
Wyomissing Animal Hospital Team
“They knew exactly what she needed, showed her love and kindness and celebrated her success when she got better”- Kim C.
“Thank you Dr. Flannery for taking such good care of our Simon aka Grump”- Danyelle C.
“All the docs and techs we've seen have been great.”- Leslie M.