There are many things you can do for your pet’s preventative care and it’s important that you do them all. Keeping your pet healthy overall will greatly increase the length of their life, catch diseases early enough to treat them and prevent future illnesses or decrease the severity of them, and cost you less in the long run. Veterinary bills can be expensive. Maintaining proper care of your pet and bringing them in for the recommended visits will mean lower vet costs in general because we can detect and treat many diseases and illnesses before drastic measures must be taken.
You can help in preventing future unnecessary veterinary visits by:
- Enrolling in our Wellness Program and scheduling the recommended visits
- Keeping up-to-date with immunizations
- Administering the suggested (and prescribed) medications
- Flea and tick preventative product, monthly from March to December
- Heartworm, monthly
- Feeding your pet a healthy and nutritious diet
- Brushing your pet’s teeth and fur daily
- Taking your pet on walks and giving them enough exercise
- Regularly getting your pet groomed (how often depends on the individual animal)
We're Here For Your PetWhy People Choose Us
AHAA Accredited Hospital
20+ Years of Superior Care for Small Animals
Comprehensive Services for the Best Veterinary Care
Words From Happy Pet ParentsTestimonials
“They knew exactly what she needed, showed her love and kindness and celebrated her success when she got better”- Kim C.
“Thank you Dr. Flannery for taking such good care of our Simon aka Grump”- Danyelle C.
“All the docs and techs we've seen have been great.”- Leslie M.