Resources from Wyomissing Animal Hospital
Helping Pet Parents Care for Their Pets
Our Berks County veterinarians are committed to helping you be the best pet parent you can be. That’s why we offer a variety of resources for you to refer to when caring for your pet. There is a lot of information out there, so we took the time to sift through a lot of it and picked some of the best resources we came across. Check out some of them below.
Here are some valuable links as chosen by the hospital’s veterinarians:
- CATalyst Council –Learn about how important it is for cats to receive the proper care and attention they need and deserve.
- Heartworm Society — Answers all your questions about heartworm disease.
Loss & Grieving
- National Animal Poison Control Center
- Plants Toxic to Animals — Explains which plants are dangerous for your pets.
- Veterinary Information Network — Good resources for you to learn about animal health.
- Center for Disease Control (Dogs) — Zoonotic diseases transmitted from dogs to humans.
- Center for Disease Control (Cats) — Zoonotic diseases transmitted from cats to humans.
Cat & Dog Breed Information
Food & Diet Resources
“They knew exactly what she needed, showed her love and kindness and celebrated her success when she got better”- Kim C.
“Thank you Dr. Flannery for taking such good care of our Simon aka Grump”- Danyelle C.
“All the docs and techs we've seen have been great.”- Leslie M.