In order to keep our patients, their families and our community safe, we have updated our pandemic safety measures.
- Effective August 30th, we invite one person to accompany their pets into an exam room for their appointment.
- To limit exposure between people, we are asking all clients to check in by visiting our service window or by texting (610) 463-1169.
- We require you to wear a mask when interacting with our team and entering the building, our team will continue to wear a mask for everyone’s safety.
- When an exam room is available our team will contact you, a hospital team member will meet you at your car and show you directly into an exam room.
- Each exam room will be equipped with social distancing markers indicating where clients should sit during the visit.
- Our hospital team will hold the pet in support of the veterinarian during the appointment.
- Upon completion of the doctor’s examination of your pet, the hospital team will escort you to your car to await check-out.
- You will receive a text when ready to be checked out; please proceed to window to pick up meds and check-out from your appointment.
- Our team disinfects our exam rooms after every appointment and the lobby area is disinfected continuously throughout the day.
- Pet and prescription pick-up and drop-off will continue to be handled curbside during our normal hours of operation.
- Curbside appointments will be accommodated upon request if you are uncomfortable accompanying your pet inside, please let us know when you check-in. Some doctors will continue only seeing curbside appointments as well. You will be informed of this when your appointment is made.
As always, the health and safety of our clients and our team is a top priority. Until we’re able to fully return to normal operations, we also ask that you continue to follow all our recommended safety guidelines. We will continue to review our safety protocols and provide updates as necessary.
Please reach out to us if you have any questions (610) 372-2121.
“They knew exactly what she needed, showed her love and kindness and celebrated her success when she got better”- Kim C.
“Thank you Dr. Flannery for taking such good care of our Simon aka Grump”- Danyelle C.
“All the docs and techs we've seen have been great.”- Leslie M.